Saturday, August 12, 2006

Framed

So, this summer I made a skirt, knitted a shirt and half completed a mulberry wood butterknife (nothing picture-worthy to show, I haven't sanded it yet). I have a partly made painting (Half done? Nearly done? Barely started? I don't know, it's the first decent-sized acrylic painting I've ever done), a half-sewn shirt, my room is still a mess and classes start again next week, but I created my first framed webpage.

Yes! Random now has frames. There is still much to be done, but I have uploaded more generators (still from the Seventh Sanctum template. I've done others, but they aren't worth showing anyone, yet).

Also, I am worried because some of the classes I signed up for look like they might not make, so if you live in or are planning to visit the central Virginia area, I encourage you, please, to sign up for a Watercolor class at the local community college ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment